Helping Another to Survive (HATS) is an internally funded program designed for eligible parents who are looking for affordable childcare. Approval is quick and easy—and there’s no waiting list!
- Annual income must be $45,000 or less for single parents and $70,000 or less for couples. You must provide 4-weeks of pay stubs and the prior year tax return OR be a student in high school, college, or any other type of schooling OR be adoptive/foster care parents.
- Must re-determine every 6-months.
- All parents under HATS must apply for subsidies/vouchers. If vouchers are awarded and the contracted rate plus the voucher amount is equal to or less than the standard rate, your co-pay will not change. If this is the case, your co-pay will be your contracted rate. (The purpose of applying for subsidies/vouchers is to help the center offset the discount and get as close to the standard rate as possible.)
- Child can only be in care for 10 or fewer hours per day.
- There is a $10 registration fee.
- Tuition must be paid on time or program will terminate.
HATS Weekly Tuition Fees
Please contact PALC regarding current tuition fees for this program.
Click here to complete the HATS application.